Many people have heard about the aesthetic benefits of Botox® injections to treat wrinkles. A little bit goes a long way, and can make you look younger. Cosmetic Botox® is very safe, sterile and purified. Growing in popularity, for the past 3 to 4 years, injections of Botox® have remained the most commonly chosen, non-surgical cosmetic procedure administered in the United States. The beautiful results speak for themselves!
Botox® has been in use for cosmetic purposes for well over a decade, and for over 30 years to treat various other conditions and disorders such migraine headaches, excessive underarm perspiration, cervical dystonia (neck pain), and TMJ pain. It’s safe, and widely used.
Effective Wrinkle Treatment To Obtain A Youthful Appearance
The goal of Botox® (or Dysport™) injections is to achieve a natural-looking subtle softening, and not necessarily to completely eliminate facial expression lines. Botox® treats what are called “dynamic wrinkles”. These are the wrinkles that appear and become pronounced when our facial muscles contract – such as when we smile or frown – and then they disappear when we relax those muscles. Examples of areas that visibly show the location where we repeatedly contract these facial muscles are frown lines, crows feet, forehead lines and other facial areas. Using Botox® on these areas, or for eyebrow shaping or lifting, can create a dramatically youthful appearance. Static wrinkles can be present with or without facial muscle movement, such as the naso labial folds — the folds that are between the corners of the nose and go to the sides of the lip. Botox® injections can help alleviate some of those wrinkles as well, but dermal fillers may offer a better mode of treatment for these areas of the face.
About The Injections’ Procedure
Receiving Botox® (or Dysport) injections is easy. Dr. Cosentino is very experienced at performing safe and specifically-targeted injections. He will discuss the products and procedure with you, and what can be achieved with your treatment. Being extremely skilled in this technique yields a subtle and aesthetically-pleasant result, so your treatments will not look too drastic or unnatural.
The physicians at VIP Aesthetics train other physicians around the country about the proper administration of this refined technique, as well as how to correct poor results from injections that may have been previously performed by others. We implement additional, advanced techniques to create a more natural appearance, particularly around the forehead region, to retain expression and animation when one speaks or reacts – so you don’t get that “flat-face look” Often we see clients with an unnatural, flat expression that was caused by physicians or practitioners who have used too much Botox®, or have injected it in the wrong places.
Botox© and Dysport™ can smooth out and treat:
- Crows feet — create an overall younger appearance
- Frown lines
- Forehead lines and wrinkles
- Drooping eyebrows — to create a lifted look & beautiful shape
- Drooping eyelids — to create more open, youthful eyes
- Tired looking eyes
- Neck lines
- Profuse sweating
Our goal is to ensure that you get the best results from your Botox© or Dysport™ treatments.
Here’s how we ensure you’ll receive the very best treatment:
- All procedures are performed by Dr. Cosentino, or by one of our other very experienced physicians (our physicians teach other doctors around the nation, so you can be assured that our physicians are skilled and very knowledgeable).
- Dr. Cosentino will typically combine intense pulsed light (IPL) or laser treatments when he performs either a Botox® or dermal fillers procedure. IPL is an effective treatment that builds collagen beneath the outer skin, which will reduce wrinkles and tighten skin. When combined with fillers or Botox® injections, our clients reap the most benefits from the procedure (Dr. Cosentino does not charge extra for administering this additional technology. This is just another way to ensure you achieve the best results possible).
- Our physicians use techniques that help avoid bruising and discomfort. We also use the smallest needles available (at a cost of $6 per needle, rather than the most common 25 cent needles). Dr. Cosentino has also created a proprietary topical cream that he uses to decrease any discomfort expected during the procedure.
- Dr. Cosentino is meticulous about his perfected Botox© treatment technique, and records exactly where and how each injection was placed. If you love the result, the effects can easily be reproduced. If not, based on his drawings and records, it can easily be corrected.
- Our staff works closely with you to make sure you understand the specific instructions we recommend that you follow after your injections are completed. We do everything possible to make sure you are thrilled with your results.
Botox© and Dysport© Injections available in Fort Lauderdale, Pompano, Hollywood, Miami, Pembroke, Sunrise and Coral Springs.